PROFESSIONALS YOU CAN TRUST
Since 2007, we have been providing services to local and multi-national companies based in Mumbai, India and abroad. We are Internationally Certified ISO 9001 : 2015 Chartered Accountant Firm.
Our track record of satisfied clients have come to us for Start-up consulting, Business taxation, Financial statements audit and assurance, Transaction advisory, Tax compliance and planning, Goods and services tax (GST) compliance and advisory including planning.
Find out how we can help you succeed!
AUDIT & ASSURANCE
An assurance means a positive declaration intended to give confidence and promise which includes audit of the entity. An audit is of two types, one which is recommended by law having a statutory requirement and which can be an annual event and another which is voluntarily done by management by engaging third party service providers like us. We have a team of Chartered Accountants who are expert in conducting independent audit and have extensive experience in this field. Our team uses exceptional audit tools and techniques which are not only technology savvy but are also updated with utmost strategic importance.
TAX & REGULATORY SERVICES
Planning of Tax is must for every entity and organisation at the very outset. Our firm provides services of filing of Tax Returns for individuals & companies, Domestic and International Tax Planning, Representation before the Income Tax authorities (Appeals & Assessment), Tax Deduction at source (TDS) compliance, Taxation of Non Resident, Withholding tax (Form 15CA and 15CB) Compliance, Transfer Pricing (TP) Audits and consultancy, Professional Tax Registration and Returns, Goods and services tax (GST) compliance, GST audit, advisory, litigation and legal opinions.
ADVISORY & CONSULTANCY
Every business need hand holding support of an expert so that the entity or the organisation can focus on its core business operations. We provide expert advisory and consultancy services from formation of company/LLP/Partnership/JointVenture/Liaison office/Branch office/Project office/Sole proprietorship till the transaction level upto its taxation aspect. We provide all advisory and compliance support on Company Law, Income Tax Law, International Taxation laws, Goods and Services Tax (GST) Law, Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) for export & import and Foreign Exchange Management Law (FEMA) Law.
1. Public Limited Company
2. Private Limited Company
3. Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
4. One Person Company (OPC)
5. Secretarial Compliance
6. Partnership formation
7. Subsidiary in India
GOODS AND SERVICES TAX (GST)
1. GST Audit
2. Refund under GST
3. Advisory under GST
4. Compliance under GST
5. GST Impact Analysis & Treatment
6. Representation services
7. Advance Ruling
1. Corporate Tax Advisory & Compliance
2. Transfer Pricing Audit & Advisory
3. Certification Work
4. Withholding Tax Compliance (TDS, Form 15CA & 15CB)
5. Litigation and Representation (Appeals & Assessment)
1. International Taxation
2. Direct Tax Avoidance Agreement (DTAA)
3. Transfer Pricing
4. Taxation of Expatriates
5. Services to NRI
6. Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA)
7. International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS)
AUDIT & ASSURANCE
1. Internal Audit
2. GST Audit
3. Due Diligence Audit
4. Tax Audit
5. Information System Audit
6. Statutory Audit
7. Stock Audit
8. Concurrent Audit
9. Limited Review for Listed Entities
10. Forensic Audit
1. Amalgamation Services
2. Business Process Re - Engineering
3. Due Diligence
4. Financial Structuring & Restructuring services
5. Joint Venture Consultancy
7. Project Finance
8. Management Consultancy
9. Mergers & Acquisitions
BUSINESS SETUP IN INDIA
1. Business set up in India
3. Closing Strategy
4. Business Valuations
5. Target search
6. Deal Structuring
7. Tax strategising
8. Post - acquisition services
1. FSSAI Registration
2. GST Registration
3. Import Export Code (IEC)
4. Export Promotion Council (EPC)
5. Legal Entity Identifier (LEI)
6. Trademark Registration
7. Digital Signature Certificates (DSC)
8. Udyog Aadhar (MSME) Registration
9. Trust formation and registration
• Vivek R. Agarwal is fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). He has completed Information System Audit (ISA) post qualification degree from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). He has participated in various tax committee formulated by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
• He has wide experience in arenas such as audit of companies, partnership firm, trusts, educational institutions, information systems, banks and other finance institutions. He has extensive knowledge and experience in income tax casing tax returns preparations, litigation. He is associated with various social organisations and is trustee of various organisations.
CA. Vivek Agarwal
B.com, FCA, DISA (ICAI)
| Managing Partner |
• Bakul H. Bhatia is a fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). He has wide experience in the field of audit and income tax of various industries like real estate, F&O derivatives , textiles, trusts and other manufacturing, trading and services sector industries.
• He has handled various litigation and scrutiny matters under Income Tax and Service Tax. He has wide experience in providing advisory services for start-ups and acting as financial mentor for them in initial years of establishment.
CA. Bakul Bhatia
| Partner - Direct Taxation, Audit & Assurance |
• Sachet V. Agarwal is associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). He has experience in areas such as audit of Companies (Private and Public), Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), Unregistered Partnership firm, trusts, educational institutions, information systems, banks and other financial institutions.
• He has experience of Audit and Tax Consultancy in various industries like Shipping, Media, Computer Education, Software, Construction, Trading, Textile, Hospitals, Treasury market, Manufacturing.
CA. Sachet Agarwal
B.Com, ACA, DISA (ICAI)
| Partner - International Taxation, Audit & Assurance |
• Ram Krishna Agarwal is a fellow member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). He has worked with companies such as Critic India ltd. for 4 years and Shree Vindhya paper mills ltd. for 12 years. He is now into company secretary services since 2001.
• He has got rich and valuable experience in the area of corporate laws, compliance applicable to the companies act such as liaison with the offices of ROC / RD / CLB / MCA, SEBI Related Services, Corporate Governance, Legal Services, Winding up. He is associated with ISKON where his contribution in the field of yoga, meditation and spirituality is unparalleled.
CS. Ram Krishna Agarwal
| Adviser - Litigation & Secretarial Compliance |
• Aarti S. Bhardiye is a fellow member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). She has completed her Masters Degree of Law (LLM) with specialization in Intellectual Property Rights Law.
• She has got wide experience in legal and secretarial matters and has been actively involved in drafting of legal documents and promotion, formation incorporation of Companies and matters related therewith. She is thorough with Registrar of Companies (ROC) Compliance under Companies Act.
CS. Aarti Bhardiye
B.Com, FCS, LL.M
| Adviser - Litigation & Secretarial Compliance |
• Saket V. Agarwal is associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). He has wide experience in Indirect Taxation Laws comprising of Goods & Service Tax (GST), Customs, Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) as well as start up consultancy related to Indirect Taxation.
• He has represented clients before various officers of Indirect tax Department for purpose such as refunds, personal hearing and other matters. He has been applauded by the departmental officers for best documentation submission.
CA. Saket Agarwal
| Partner - Indirect Taxation |
Want to talk to us
Leave your Name, email, Phone number along with what you are looking for in message box and we will get back to you in 24 hours.
Or you can call us at
L 022-28712585, 28756553 M +91 9619510210, +91 9619510330